Mistress Schari received her complete Covid-19 Vaccination in Feb. 2021; Boosted in Sept. 2021 and again in Sept. 2022.
I hope everyone has stayed safe and in good health. Safety has always been and will continue to be the most important aspect of meeting with my valued clients. Since in-person sessions/consultations CANNOT maintain a 6 foot social distance; for both of our protection, additional safety guidelines and practices are listed below:
Standards to which I have always adhered by and continue to expect my clients to follow can be found by clicking here, additional standards in light of the current health crisis are:
- All clients must practice good healthy hygiene and if at all possible shower BEFORE you come out for our appointment. Please refrain from wearing colognes/perfumes and/or body sprays if you can.
- Please refrain from bringing ANY equipment from your home, with the exception of your own blindfold, gloves, mask, and personal restraints.
- Please leave extraneous items i.e. backpacks, briefcases, food (except a water bottle), and any other unnecessary items in your car.
- Please come alone to your session, if anyone drives you or just comes to say hello, they will be asked to remain outside.
- Contactless electronic payment options are available, in lieu of cash payments.
- Please check your temperature before you meet with me.
- Please reschedule your session if you've experienced symptoms within the last 14 days:
- You have had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- You have symptoms OTHER than known seasonal allergies.
- You have been exposed to someone with laboratory confirmed COVID-19 infection or person under investigation for COVID-19.
- You have a member of your household who is ill.
- You have been to any state or country currently considered a hotspot and thereby requiring you to quarantine for 14 days as a result of your travel.
Current Safety Precautions:
- Cleans non-equipment items & surfaces with disinfectant wipes, vacuum carpets, and dusts wall fixtures and decor at the start and end of each day.
- Sanitizes equipment and tools after every session.
- Uses disposable gloves during all or most of each session.
- Uses of disposable blindfolds.
- Condoms on all toys.
- Benches and seats are covered with towels that are laundered after each session.
- Follows all existing and evolving sanitation and safety guidelines for needle-play.
- As always participants are encouraged to bring many of their own implements and/or toys to use.
Precautions That Will Be Added:
- All non-equipment, surfaces, floors, fixtures, and decor will be disinfected, cleaned, and vacuumed following each and every appointment.
- Equipment and tools will be sanitized BEFORE and AFTER each session.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by me for the entire length of each session.
- Disposable masks will be made available.
- Condoms on ALL toys and exposed genitalia.
- Benches, tables, and seats will first be lined with sanitation paper then a towel if necessary.
- NO needle-play or blood-play of any kind whatsoever.
- Any participants who like to "dress-up" MUST bring ALL of their own clothing, make-up, wigs, shoes, & accessories.
Precautions I MAY Add:
- I may take your temperature, if you have not.
- Require you to wear a mask and/or gloves.
- I may reschedule for 14 days later, if I am unable to meet any of my own guidelines.
- I may refuse to meet with you if you show up having NOT met any of these guidelines, at your expense.
Parties & Classes:
- All attendees should be vaccinated, but not required, unless necessary.
- I must be able to maintain a 6 foot distance from audience, because I speak without a mask on for better clarity.
- Products WILL NOT be passed around, however at the end of each event, there will be safe methods for sampling products with smells & tastes..
Other Things You Might Want to Know:
- I live with both a First Responder, and an essential worker.
- I would much rather meet with my clients, then not. Social distancing is no fun for an extrovert.
- My Wharton (Morris County) location is a private residential town home of 3 floors (no elevator). My session dungeon is a dedicated newly- constructed 30' x 20' basement that is fully equipped, 8'-9' ceilings throughout, a guest bathroom, excellent ventilation, private entrance, plenty of street parking, a driveway and a private garage if needed.. I can also guarantee that cleanliness and sanitation are maintained daily. There are 3 cats in residence at Mischief Manor, however they are prohibited in ALL of Mistress Schari's play spaces. NOW OPEN AS OF JULY 15, 2022.
- My North Brunswick location is NOW CLOSED.